- I have sympathy for you. I know what you’re going through.
- You don’t have to feel a certain way just to make me happy.
- I will help you get through this.
- You don’t have to be afraid that you are driving me away.
- I don’t expect you to be perfect. You aren’t letting me down.
- This pain you are going through isn’t the real you.
- You can have the space you need, but I won’t let you be alone.
- I will be as real with you as I can be.
- I won’t be afraid of you, even though you may be afraid of your pain.
- I will do all I can to show you that life is still good and joy still possible.
- I can’ take your pain on as my responsibility.
- I won’t let you hold on to your pain – we are here to get through this.
- I will take your healing as seriously as my own well-being.
From “The Book of Secrets” by Deepak Chopra
Image from http://www.dezzandcarol.com/