Great fun energiser:
- Explain that the room is now divided into two sides and draw an imaginary line for all to see.
- The leader will call out two choices – the first choice will be represented by the left side of the room and the second choice by the right side.
- Participants need to quickly move to the side of the room that they prefer between the two choices. Or, they can choose to stay in the middle if they are undecided or neutral.
- The leader can come up with choices ahead of time that match the topic of the brainstorming session, or use some of these samples:
- Android or Apple?
- Half empty or half full?
- Invisibility cloak or ability to fly
- Digital detoxer or always on?
- EReader or paper books